Join the CBF Nutrition Co-Op with a monthly pledge or gift today!
The Christine B. Foundation is a Bangor-based nonprofit, embarking on a service that impacts every cancer patient. The assistance that directly leads to greater health outcomes through treatment. An opportunity for the immunocompromised to remain safe at home. A chance to hope, when you feel like you cant.
The Nutrition Assistance program has helped hundreds of cancer patients and survivors access nutrient-rich grocery packages through home delivery or pick up at the Christine B. Foundation site inside of Northern Light Cancer Care. Your gift today helps The Christine B. Foundation meet the need for nutrition assistance and eliminate the program’s waitlist.
Quick Facts On Nutrition Co-Op:
- 100% tax-deductible contribution
- Monthly pledge or one-time gift available
- In 2020, $40,000 has been raised, with double the expense expected in 2021
• $50,000 program expense
• 45,000 meals
• 1,500 cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers supported in 220 towns
• 20,000 volunteer delivery miles driven
• New 5 day a week pick up site inside Northern Light Cancer Care + 50 volunteers recruited for deliveries
2021 Projected Impact:
• $100,000 program expense
• 85,000 meals
• 2,100 cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers supported in 250 towns
• 35,000+ volunteer delivery miles driven
• Expand pick up the site into Piscataquis, Hancock, and Washington County oncology centers + hire a program coordinator